Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bracelets

So this morning I'm feeling a little more rested after my busy weekend with friends.
I decided to try out my goodies that I had received before my friends arrived.
I actually made them some bracelets before they left no pics of them... but here are some I made this morning.
I found the idea on another site...(sorry I forgot where it was but the lady does have an etsy shop)
These are stretch bracelets....I got the idea from wanting to do some chainmail designs.
These are Oh rings and jumprings from Fire Mountain Gems.
The teal circles are the Oh rings that stretch and they are connected with jumprings.

So here is my take on these...



I really like this one with the silver and teal.
Turned out better than I thought.

Now I want to do some washer necklaces that I had seen on two other blogs...So I may go raid my Hubby's toolbox and see what I can find.

Here are the blogs I saw the washer jewlery on
The Creative Itch Boutique
The Creative Crate

Have a fun day crafting!
Huggs,
Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment