Friday, August 21, 2009

Soap

I am a crafter of many talents and a master of none.
I dabble in many areas.
Here are pictures of my soaps. I need to get back into making some soap I am out.
These were made three years ago...I think I have the itch to do this again..Shhhh...
Do not tell the hubby...LOL
I hope you enjoy.

Here is a pic of four different scents



Here are some individual pics of each bar.


This one was scented with a Victoria Secret dupe fragrance I forgot which one.



This one smelled like the Dreamscycles.
Very yummy.



Fruit slices


Coffee crunch is what I named it..coffee and chocolate smell.


Huggs, Robin



3 comments:

  1. Yummy! These soaps look good enough to eat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I would have to put a note on these to remind me that they are not snacks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious. Too bad we can't smell through our computers.

    ReplyDelete